Waiting For Words
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Waiting For Words

Le Forum Officiel Des Waiting For Words

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  Twitter  * FACEBOOK *  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
"Cause I Do Believe (Re recorded version", The NEW Single : https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/cause-i-do-believe-ep
Le Deal du moment :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de ...
Voir le deal

News 02/04 : New remixes, Tour, CD Distrib

AuteurMessage
Waiting For Words
Staff Member [Admin]

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 14/11/2006

News 02/04 : New remixes, Tour, CD Distrib Empty
MessageSujet: News 02/04 : New remixes, Tour, CD Distrib   News 02/04 : New remixes, Tour, CD Distrib Icon_minitimeLun 2 Avr - 17:46

LATEST NEWS

Remix & Free CDR:

*As a special bonus for the Cyberspace festival(02/06), a CDR gathering some rares & unreleased tracks from the 3 bands will be released with every presales tickets!
On the Waiting For Words camp, 2 remixes only avaible digitally before (pro-CDs will be happy Wink ) as well as a new & unreleased remix : Cause I Do Believe by our friend Commuter who previously produced an explosive version of Here Comes The Shame !

Remix BY Waiting:

*WFW produced a 2nd remix de Camouflage. This time, it's Suspicious Love. A e-single gathering the 2 remixes (We Are Lovers & Suspicious Love) will soon be posted in the exclusive content zone... watch out Wink

Tour 2007:

*That's it! Tour 2007 kicked off ! 2 new tracks are included in the set list: We Are Lovers, switching from studio remix of Camouflage to Live Cover ! An explosive version that pleased a lot and were performed twice on the 2 nights in Switzerland (one at the beginning and one in the Encores).
As 2nd new track, a new composition taken from the new album recording sessions, For All My Sins, a clear electro-pop song Smile
The 2007 set has been reworked to fullfill the absence of Théo (guitares).
The band decided to emphasize the electonic aspect of the set, to match with the promo of the CD.
Neither Better, Nor Worse... simply Different and always kicking asses if we are to believe the audience reaction in Switzerland cheers

Distribution CD: Poponaut + paypal:

* The Cds "A WALK through the night" & "A MIX through the night" are now available on the great site www.poponaut.de , but also as direct order to the band by paypal payment management@waitingforwords.com

See You Soon !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

News 02/04 : New remixes, Tour, CD Distrib
Page 1 sur 1