Waiting For Words

Le Forum Officiel Des Waiting For Words
AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  Twitter  * FACEBOOK *  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  
"Cause I Do Believe (Re recorded version", The NEW Single : https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/cause-i-do-believe-ep

Partagez | 

No new album in 2010 but a serie of EPs + Tour Part 2

Waiting For Words
Staff Member [Admin]

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 14/11/2006

MessageSujet: No new album in 2010 but a serie of EPs + Tour Part 2   Mer 24 Fév - 12:33

Change of plans for Waiting For Words in 2010 !!!

Rather than releasing an album, as originally planned, the band will release a collection of EP through the year !

After the brand new release THE CURVE... MILES AWAY should illumintae springtime !

Why this change ? ZeN explains it all...
"The cycle time of an album is now extremely limited. It's released, reviewed and broadcast for a couple of months and then, medias, even the most underground ones, move to something else.
We are on a tour that should be even more important than the previous and we need to have media attention for the next 12/18 months.
The idea of having a serie of releases every 3-4 mois will allow us to have always something fresh and new.

And on an artistic point of view... the challenge is really enteresting Smile

Speaking of the tour... go to Waiting For Live section!

First 2010 dates already announced with a gig on April 3rd in Britanny & April 9th in Paris for the 20th Birthday concert !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
No new album in 2010 but a serie of EPs + Tour Part 2
Page 1 sur 1