Waiting For Words
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Waiting For Words

Le Forum Officiel Des Waiting For Words

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  Twitter  * FACEBOOK *  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
"Cause I Do Believe (Re recorded version", The NEW Single : https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/cause-i-do-believe-ep
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Album release postponed, 1 Bonus CD in January

AuteurMessage
Waiting For Words
Staff Member [Admin]

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 14/11/2006

Album release postponed, 1 Bonus CD in January Empty
MessageSujet: Album release postponed, 1 Bonus CD in January   Album release postponed, 1 Bonus CD in January Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc - 10:54

As planned, the new video, “(Have We) Lost It all is now online, and your feedbacks are awesome! ( https://youtu.be/C-6_iL0xiE0 )

However, the release of the album "Egocracy" has to be postponed to March 2018 (explanations below) ... but early January, you will receive a first bonus CD.

Why this postponement? To make it short, we are in a dynamic of creation and songwriting that lead to the "birth" of several new titles.

We do not want to waste, or rather not fully explore, work, experiment, our songs with a "deadline" that would dictate that the album must be completed on December 20 at midnight and leave aside titles that we believe in so much.

After all, we are not signed to a major record company, we don’t have a contract with a touring agent ... in short, we have no advantages related to this type of structure, it is not to suffer the inconveniences that normally goes with Smile

But to "compensate", we double the Bonus bet!

Instead of one bonus CD covers as announced ... it will be this CD covers + another CD that will bring together the first singles already digitally released.

The timeline for any order of the album is:

1 / HD video and Audio file of "(Have We) Lost It All" for download as soon as you place your order

2 / In January (around the 15th), a 1st CD compiling the 3 singles (and their B.Sides) already released:
(Have We) Lost It All
Cause I Do Believe (Re Recorded Version)
Only Time Will Tell
Requiem for a C. (feat Mc Jesse)
The Future (Extended Version)
Pictures Of You (Radio Edit)
Father Figure (feat Pian O'Sam - Live Rehearsal)
Lovesong (Version # 1)
(Have We) Lost It All (Remixed by Shiny Darkness)
Cause I Do Believe (2017 Club Mix Edit)

10 Tracks in total for a CD already collector (limited edition)

3 / from February on, various digital bonuses (demos, unreleased, covers, remixes ...)

4 / in March: the album "Egocracy" (digital version + CD)
Only Time Will Tell (Re Recorded Version),
Until The End Of Time,
(Have We) Lost It All,
Great New World,
Cause I Do Believe (Re Recorded Version),
Heathen
Love Me Again
The Passenger
+ Don't Run Away, The Fall, Believe In Me, Curse Curse ... and other titles being composed

5 / in April: the 2nd exclusive bonus CD of covers:
The Future (Album Version - Prince),
The Pressed Man (Black Desire),
The Unforgettable Fire (U2)
Bang Bang (Iggy Pop)
and many others.
So don't wait, be part of the adventure and pre order today EGOCRACY here: https://www.weezevent.com/waiting-for-words-fr (Pick : (International) EGOCRACY, Nouvel Album 2018 + BONUS)
OR
https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/egocracy-23032018-3xcd-limited (ideal for Paypal users)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Album release postponed, 1 Bonus CD in January
Page 1 sur 1