Waiting For Words
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Waiting For Words

Le Forum Officiel Des Waiting For Words

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  Twitter  * FACEBOOK *  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
"Cause I Do Believe (Re recorded version", The NEW Single : https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/cause-i-do-believe-ep
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Waiting For Words:15 years,New e-single(vs Foretaste) &

AuteurMessage
Zen2003
Staff Member [Admin]
Zen2003

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 15/02/2005

Waiting For Words:15 years,New e-single(vs Foretaste) & Empty
MessageSujet: Waiting For Words:15 years,New e-single(vs Foretaste) &   Waiting For Words:15 years,New e-single(vs Foretaste) & Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mar - 17:54

It's been a while since Waiting For Words was silent... it was to prepare our today's event :
Today, Thursday, March, 24th Waiting For Words celebrates the 15th anniversary of the band ! Let's party... and party with the new e-single, a concert and...and... oh no, this news, we stil keep it secret for later Wink

1/ E single
3 tracks in various versions...
Travelling Man, taken from the album "A Walk Through The Night"
Cause I Do Believe, one of our "cult" track (arfff) and most of all, a highlight of our concerts... so, we've decided to fully re-record it !
And here's the Easter gift with it ... Photographic a cover of Depeche Mode ! At the beginning, it was made only for live pruposes, but with the great welcome it received, and most of all the great programming and keyboards by the electro band FORETASTE, we felt it would be wasted not to offer it
So, Various versions, all more different from each other and we hope will surprise you !

Not only 1 ep... but 2 times 4 tracks : It's online NOW ! http://www.waitingforwords.com

e-single O2 : Travelling Man ep
Travelling Man (e 7" version)
Photographic (Radio Edit)
Cause I Do Believe (2005 e 7" Hybrid Mix)
Cause I Do Believe (1997 Version)

e-single 02rx : Travelling Man ep remiXed by Foretaste
Travelling Man (Rings The Phone Remix)
Travelling Man (Club Version)
Cause I Do Believe (2005 Klang Remix)... you'll get the "Klang" when listen to it
Photographic (Club Version)

Waiting For Words vs Foretaste... up to you to judge this surprising collaboration !

WARNING These tracks are free for a limited time ! After May 15th, all of them won't be available for free download anymore.
We'll keep on offering tracks of course in the future (covers, unreleased, démos or some remixes)

2/ Live on Friday, May, 20th, "le Six-Huit", Paris, and it's goin to be Big Party !
On the same bill... Foretaste (yeah yeah, I know, we'll soon goin honeymoon together or merge into Waiting For Taste )
This concert will be the Live coming back of our former guitarist, Théo for a totally reworked set with new tracks !!!
Knowing that Pierre from Foretaste joined us on stage in October to perform his "Rings The Phone Remix" of Travelling Man, that I joined them in Lille for their recent concert to perform OMD's cover (Secret), that they worked on these Eps and that we'll share the same stage... god only knows (and us of course LOL) what can happen !

3/... ooopps, I've already said we'll keep that one secret for now Smile maybe for may 20th then ? !

So here is some stuff to feed your i-pod, pc's, juke box and plan your venue in Paris !

Most of all... share your feelings on our Guest book or on our Forum Smile

I take this opportunity to thank the involvement of Pierre in this project. We've really approach this e-single production with the same involvement as per the album,and the working sessions spreaded from September to March, which was not that easy as Foretaste actually finalise their long awaited debut album.

Enjoy the listenning

Of course, if you enjoy it, TELL IT, make publicity aroud you et most of all... don't forget that :
MP3 is way for us to broadcast our music, make the band known.
We offer a lot of tracks on our site & 1 to 2mn excerpts of each album songs...
IF YOU LIKE... ORDER YOUR COPY
http://www.digital-broadcast-channel.com
http://www.adifferentdrum.com
Without album sales, an unsigned band can't last.... more than 15 years LOOOOOOOL
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.waitingforwords.com

Waiting For Words:15 years,New e-single(vs Foretaste) &
Page 1 sur 1