Waiting For Words
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Waiting For Words

Le Forum Officiel Des Waiting For Words

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  Twitter  * FACEBOOK *  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
"Cause I Do Believe (Re recorded version", The NEW Single : https://waitingforwords.bandcamp.com/album/cause-i-do-believe-ep

Summerjam Festival CANCELLED - Official Announcement

AuteurMessage
Waiting For Words
Staff Member [Admin]

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 14/11/2006

Summerjam Festival CANCELLED - Official Announcement Empty
MessageSujet: Summerjam Festival CANCELLED - Official Announcement   Summerjam Festival CANCELLED - Official Announcement Icon_minitimeMar 31 Mai - 12:35

Official announcement from organizers :

Hello everyone,
It is in a devastated and shocked state of mind that I come to you to announce some very sad news.
Following the withdrawal yesterday of our main investor, we have to cancel the festival SummerJam.

After a long struggle, we thought we really could make this great event but it is clear that we will not go down the road.

Too low pre-sales (a hundred to date), total lack of media support for the event
and especially the financial withdrawal does not allow us to advance necessary expenses.

Thank you all for your support and we apologize for the consequences. But we refuse to take the risk for artists to play on
an event that would not live up to their talent and reputation.
We know how disappointing and sad it can be for an artist who is deprived of meeting with the public... and vice versa

You have all played the game beautifully and we know that the cause of art and environmental project with people like you all is not vein ...
We will work for next year and replace this great concept, but it will come when we have credible financial partners and funds to allow the mounting of such progress

Another thank you for your kindness to all.

I wish to especially thank 2 people who, without being organizers have provided significant support to Summerjam : Zen from the band Waiting For Words and Fabrice Bellois of webradio ZevoX

These people constantly watched only the interests of artists programmed and the public... you.

Their seriousness, their experience, their relationship have guided us throughout the set up of this festival and in no case they should be "blamed" for this sad ending.., quite the contrary.

They gave all they can, and even more, for you for almost 3 months, at the price of big financial & human sacrifices, energy and time.
They deserve congratulations, thanks and encouragement.

For all the people who have purchased their ticket (except the tickets sold on ZevoX/Weezevent as we already have email adresses), Steve Hewitt, ex Placebo, still wishes to offer the CD of his band Love Amongst Ruins. Please send your contact details to zen@deevox.com as we can send you the CD

Every platforms will handle of course tickets refund.

I remain of course at your disposal to adjust well on all the details related to the cancellation. Let us know if you need
anything, we'll be with you until the end and I will take all responsibilities in the process.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Summerjam Festival CANCELLED - Official Announcement
Page 1 sur 1